Gaslight Festival COVID Best Practices
Gaslight Festival Week is Sunday, September 12 – 19, 2021. Gaslight Festival events are outdoor activities and creating a safe and healthy environment is our goal. We ask our vendors and attendees to follow these best practices:
If you have meet any of these conditions, we ask that you NOT attend the 2021 Gaslight Festival Events:
- If you have tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
- If you have had a fever or any symptoms identified by the CDC as COVID symptoms in the last 48 hours,
- If you have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
Best Practices/Recommendations to stay safe from COVID in public venues:
- The Gaslight Festival is an outdoor event and we invite attendees and vendors to stay aware of others and their concerns regarding COVID 19.
- All attendees and vendors are invited to wear a mask.
- Please be aware of the social distancing necessary to keep yourself and others safe. Stay 3 – 6 feet apart from others outside of your family unit as you visit booths and participate in Gaslight activities.
- The Festival grounds will have a number of hand sanitizing stations located throughout the events and weekend activities.
This list is developed for visitors and participants in the Jtown Chamber of Commerce Gaslight Festival and are not meant to be all-inclusive and may not apply to all circumstances. And this document does not include all public health & safety requirements. Please visit the CDC website for additional guidance.
President Biden is implementing a six-pronged, comprehensive national strategy that employs the same science-based approach that was used to successfully combat previous variants of COVID-19 earlier this year. This plan will ensure that we are using every available tool to combat COVID-19 and save even more lives in the months ahead, while also keeping schools open and safe, and protecting our economy from lockdowns and damage.
This website is Kentucky’s central resource for all COVID-19 information and guidance. The COVID-19 Hotline – (800) 722-5725 – is a service operated by the health care professionals at the KY Poison Control Center who can provide advice and answer questions. For general inquiries, please send an email to KyCovid19@ky.gov.
Learn more about COVID-19 testing in Kentucky here.